PS Alumn Ben Davis Is One of ECU’s “40 Under Forty” Leadership Award Recipients

Benjamin “Ben” Davis, #PoliticalScience (MPA ’10; BS ’08) alumni, is one of East Carolina University’s 2021.

Davis’ #HarriotCollegeMajor is helping him #MakeADifference in the lives of all U.S. citizens. He works in the Chief Information Office of the Defense Intelligence Agency as Deputy Director of the Intelligence Community Security Coordination Center, where Davis oversees daily operations of cybersecurity. He most enjoys “working alongside the selfless professionals within the national security apparatus and doing my part to ensure the safety and security of the nation.”

“ECU afforded me the foundational knowledge and skills to succeed in any career, such as critical thinking, writing and the ability to handle complex challenges and situations,” Davis said. “Secondly, it afforded me a network of peers that I engage with and rely on today.”

Davis lives in Alexandria, VA, and has the honor of representing ECU on the Military Bowl’s Board of Directors. The bowl is a post-season NCAA Football bowl game benefiting the United Service Organizations of the Metropolitan Washington-Baltimore area.

Ben Davis Picture