Provident Label Group

Overview :
Provident Label Group is home to Reunion Records, Essential Records, Beach Street Records, and Flicker Records, whose rosters include Michael W. Smith, Casting Crowns, Third Day, Red, Brandon Heath, Tenth Avenue North, and many more. Visit www.providentpress.com , www.providentmusic.com , and www.providentfilms.org to learn more.
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history.
Responsibilities :
Do you dream of working in the music industry? Are you a fan of Christian music? Maybe you would just love to spend your internship in an creative environment with a casual atmosphere to see how the business works. If so, check out our spring internships. Provident’s internship programs offer students the opportunity to be exposed to the operations of a major entertainment company to gain insight into the inner workings and the dynamics of the music industry.
Our internships are a great experience! See what recent interns have said about the internship program… “Wherever I end up in the music industry, this internship has helped me develop a foundational understanding.” “Finally getting the chance to pair my passion with actual experience has been something I will take with me forever.” “I learned so much about the industry that I never knew. I feel like I grew as a person and gained valuable insight.” “I can use these skills in any job I obtain. There are skills that can’t be taught in a classroom.” “This internship has provided me with real-life applications of marketing techniques and sales procedures; it’s been a great way to learn how the business world works.” “Before, I was unsure what I wanted to do, but after a few weeks at Provident, I knew I couldn’t do without the entertainment business in my future.” Don’t take it from us! Gain an insider’s perspective by following our current interns on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PLGInternsUnite .
Qualifications :
Go to http://providentmusic.com/pgs/interns.aspx to check out the descriptions of various internships we have to offer. Once you’ve decided which ones catch your eye, click on “Apply Here” on that page. That will take you to our postings, where you can click on the spring internship title then click on “Apply for this job online” to be considered.
Internships are unpaid and for academic credit only. Applicants will be required to submit proof of enrollment in accredited college or university internship program.
Sony Music Entertainment – 2 days ago – save job – block